Frequent Questions and Answers
The new myPic card is just like a normal debit card, except you get to choose the photo or image that appears
on the card. You will have to take into consideration our image guidelines, but as long as your image complies with
those basic rules, you can create a myPic card just for you.
- Can I create a myPic Card if I am not a Patriot Bank customer?
You will need a Patriot Bank checking account with a debit card in order to use this site to create a
customized myPic card.
- Can my joint account holders design their own cards, too?
Yes. Every card associated with the account can be customized by the individual cardholder.
- What if the image I submit isn't accepted?
Shazam will notify you by email if there's a problem with your image, and you'll have the opportunity to submit
another photo. In most cases it may be as simple as selecting an image that isn't trademarked or under copyright.
If your image is rejected, you will not be charged unless you resubmit another photo and it is accepted. To
make sure your image is not rejected, learn more about our image guidelines.
- What are my design options?
You have 2 options. You can upload your own photo or choose a design from our gallery of images.
- Can I change the image on my card?
Sure. And you can do it as often as you like. However, there is a small fee that will be charged to the
primary checking account attached to the card in order to change the image and have a new card issued.
The fee is $20 per card.
- Does a myPic card work just like my regular debit card?
They work exactly the same.
- Can I get a myPic Card for my HSA card?
No. myPic cards are only available as traditional debit cards.
- Can I get a myPic Card from my Photo ID Card?
No. You will have to request a new "generic" debit card first, and then you can order a myPic card.