myPic Studio Image Guidelines
The better quality of the image, the better the final card design.
For all images, you must:
- Use one of the following file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap or TIFF
- Ensure the image file is at least 840 x 840 pixels and no more than 10 MB in size.
- Own the images or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s).
Note: Remember, an image captured with a disposable camera or a cell phone may not produce the high-quality, high-resolution image required for myPic Studio.
You may receive a message if a problem is encountered during the image upload process. Potential problems may include:
- Uploading an image with insufficient quality.
- Uploading an image that is too large
- Attempting to upload a non-image file
- Using an unsupported image file format.
- Attempting to use myPic Studio on a Patriot Bank Photo Debit, HSA, Business or ATM cards are not compatible with myPic Studio.
Any image that includes the following is not acceptable for myPic Studio:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted, or trademarked material
- Phone numbers or URLs
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc
- MasterCard, Visa, or any other payment brand reference
- References to any MasterCard or Visa sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR®
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Proactive or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities, or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons, or ammunition
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at the point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the payment card brand or its member financial institutions
MyPic card will be issued with the same account number as the previous car it replaces, and will constitute a continuation of that card. As soon as the Cardholder receives the personalized MyPic card, he/she must destroy the old card and will be liable in all circumstances for the use of both cards in accordance with the relevant Terms and Conditions of the contract governing its use. The Cardholder may at any time request the de-personalized MyPic card or its replacement with another card bearing the same image, in which case all the above clauses of this application shall apply. These requests shall be processed by the Bank within a reasonable time period. In any case of the reissue, renewal, or replacement of a MyPic card, in accordance with its Terms and Conditions of use, the new card issued will be personalized with the current Image used. The personalized Image is not transferrable. If you wish to reissue the image in another card, you will need to complete the entire process again.
Please note the expiration date of your current debit card will advance with the MyPic card.